Doctor insights on:
Alternative Choices To Hydrocodone In Cough Syrup Because Of Itching
I received a bottle of hydrocodone/met 5 1.5 150ml of cough syrup. How much hydrocodone is in one table spoon?
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two naturally occurring opiates: Codeine or thebaine. It is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. It is available in tablet, capsule, and syrup form. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain or as an antitussive to treat cough. Hydrocodone affects pain by ...Read more
Yes....: This is a prescription medicine and will have a pharmacy label on it. On the pharmacy label, it will have the expiration date. It is usually around 1 year from the date it was prescribed. If your medicine has expired, and you have continued symptoms, see your doctor for a new prescription. ...Read more
Can hydrocodone cough syrup be frozen? I seldom need it & don't want it to loose strength from just sitting in the cabinet.
Probably: If you ingest this drug, it will likely show up on your drug test. ...Read more
Yes: I would assume that it expires after the expiration date just to be safe. Keeping it cold may prolong the activity but i would err on the side of safety. Once it expires it doesn't help much anyway. Get some new medication. ...Read more
Yes: Both contain the same drug.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry cough itch in back of throat
- Are there any alternative treatments to use in place of prednisone?
- How to get rid of a cough in 24 hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of hydrocodone cough syrup
- Severe dyspnea due to cough and small amount of blood in mucus tb
- Swollen lips in an allergic reaction to cough syrup
- What is an herbal or alternative therapy to use in place of heparin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online