Doctor insights on:
Altered Bowel Habit
Bowel change over 1 month -soft finger size to thin ribbon. Pain before and during bm above knee. Do have hemorroids -blood at times.
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
What could a sudden change in bowel habits entail? I haven't been regular for a month, despite changing my diet.
Broad differential: Could be one of many things, but it should be further evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Have tailbone pain. Am concerned. Recently lost 30 pounds (on purpose). Also have had change in bowel habits. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Erratic bowel habits
- Irregular bowel habits
- Change in bowel habits stress
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Change in bowel or bladder habits
- Change in bowel habits
- Nursing care plan for altered bowel elimination
- Sudden change in bowel habits constipation
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online