Doctor insights on:
Maybe: Depends on you. The hair falling out is often troublesome, messy, and somewhat prolonged (days to weeks). Some people prefer just to shave it off and adopt a new look for men or make wearing wigs or scarves easier for women- often with strikingly beautiful results- really! ...Read more
Be loving: And compassionate, spend time with her and ask her what her needs and desires are if you are unable to anticipate them. ...Read more
Hair for chemo: Most hospitals or clincs dispensing chemo, have a connection to suppliers of toupees and wigs. You are not alone in this situation. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pregnancy weight gain a synptom of normal 03 mo?
- Bloodless liver transplant
- Colon diverticulitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the exchange rate of chf?
- Is sacral arthritis related to lupus?
- Fiber laxatives
- Talk to a dermatologist online