Doctor insights on:
Allergy To Dust Symptoms
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
I think I have a pine allergy and the environment i work in I am around saw dust from pine wood. Is there anything i can take to lessen my symptoms?
I've had chronic hives for four years. My husband just developed identical symptoms. Allergy to dust mites but could there be another underlying cause?
HIVES FOR FOUR YEARS: YOUR BEST BET IS CONSULT WITH A DERMATOLOGIST OR AN ALLERGIST. THESE DOCTORS WILL BE ABLE TO TEST BOTH OF YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU BOTH MIGHT BE ALLERGIC TO. DO NOT WAIT! BEST LUCK TO YOU BOTH. . . ...Read more
Hard to say: Acute symptoms due to a specific exposure can last for one to two hours; less if treated immediately with antihistamines. But dust mite allergen is very common in the environment, so continued exposure throughout the night and day can cause continuous symptoms. If taking an antihistamine on a regular basis doesn't help, see your primary physician or allergist. ...Read more
Can allergies to molds pollens dust etc include symptoms of lightheaded, feeling a little spacey etc?
Can a high positive ANA cause allergies? I never had allergy symptoms and now I react to so many things (food, medication, contrast dye, pollen, dust)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of allergy to stone fruit
- Can allergies to mold and dust cause burping?
- Allergy to artificial sweeteners symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can a person get rid of allergy symptoms without having to take pills?
- The signs symptoms of an allergy to globe arborvitae
- What are the allergy symptoms to eucalyptus pollen?
- Allergy to lubricant symptoms
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free