Doctor insights on:
Allergic To Dilation Drops
Atropine drops: Can last for one werk.Get a more detailed answer ›
Do you know if there are natural ways to dilate pupils in the same manner as the drops at the optometrist's office?
Natural dilators: The natural ways to dilate the pupils is to turn off the lights and/or become very scared. ...Read more
If the optic nerve seen as normal and not swell without to put drops to dilate the eyes can that change if drops was used to dilate the eyes?
Can Azelastine drops cause eyes to dilate? I have had problems with this before with different drops and just want to make sure before I try these...
Possible sideeffects: Azelastine may cause many side effects including eye burning or stinging, bitter taste, headaches, bitter taste, blurred vision, eye pain, excessive tiredness, sore throat and difficulty breathing. Other side effects are also possible. If you have any persistent and serious side effects you should call a doctor or go to a clinic immediately when using these drops. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops for pupil dilation
- Eye drops dilation
- Allergy drops cause pupil dilation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergic reaction eye drops
- Allergic conjunctivitis eye drops
- Anti allergic eye drops
- How long does it take for dilation drops to wear off?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free