Doctor insights on:
Allergic To Dilation Drops
Do you know if there are natural ways to dilate pupils in the same manner as the drops at the optometrist's office?
Natural dilators: The natural ways to dilate the pupils is to turn off the lights and/or become very scared. ...Read more
Atropine drops: Can last for one werk.Get a more detailed answer ›
If the optic nerve seen as normal and not swell without to put drops to dilate the eyes can that change if drops was used to dilate the eyes?
Yes.: This can be either due to the drops that the doctor uses in each eye or due to a difference in each iris of the person who is being dilated. The doctor may use a stronger combination of drops in one eye resulting in uneven pupil dilation. The iris of one eye may have an anatomical difference in its make-up that is either congenital or acquired (trauma) that could lead to uneven pupil dilation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for dilation drops to wear off?
- Allergic reaction to eye drops for pink eye
- Can babies be allergic to vitamin d drops?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of allergic reaction to eye drops
- How long does it take for pupil dilation drops to wear off?
- Can you be allergic to weed?
- Duration of allergic reactions
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free