Doctor insights on:
Allergic To Cocaine
Behavior changes: Someone might be using if they show some of the following: they seem more energetic, loud, funny and excited when they are normally more reserved. They may have a runny nose, they touch their nose often and excuse themselves to go to the restroom frequently. Cocaine is a very "selfish" drug, and users need to "top up" a lot, leading to frequent "disappearances" in social settings. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ive snorted cocaine this friday night until 3 something saturday morning how can i clean my system by monday afternoon?
Cocaine: To be quite honest I don't think it is fair to ask a doctor how they can help you a clear your system of an illegal substance. If you are an adult and choose to use then be prepared for whatever consequences may result. May recommendation would be abstaining all together. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Drug screening?: Are you asking how long before a drug screen is negative? If so, there is nothing i know of to hasten that. Most Cocaine is gone in a matter of a few hours, but the screen can stay positive for a while. If you are talking about how to clean up your act, i.e. Quit using cocaine, that needs both a strong commitment from you and guidance for an addiction specialist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes.: Sadly, Cocaine (or the pursuit of cocaine) has the potential to make anyone act violently. The people the violence is targeted at are often the people closest to the Cocaine user - their spouse and their kids. Children are often victims of the Cocaine user's violence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be allergic to weed?
- Duration of allergic reactions
- How to clean cocaine out of your system fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be allergic to vaseline?
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How do you treat swollen lips due to an allergic reaction?
- How to tell the difference between heat rash and allergic reaction in a child?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free