Doctor insights on:
Allergic Reaction Xopenex
Should I take xopenex at first sign of wheezing or wait? I Wheeze after exercise and during allergies and cold. Sometimes it goes away on its own and i dont want to use too much.
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
Yes: Yes it can. Both are bronchodilators, meaning they open up your airways so are often used for asthma or COPD. They work in different pathways though, which is why sometimes the physician will prescribe both. For instance, studies show that giving atrovent (ipratropium) and albuterol in the first 24 hours of an acute asthma attack in kids while in the ER speeds up recovery. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Allergic reaction
- Is allergic reaction a symptom of allergic rhinitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergic reaction to dust symptoms
- Allergic reaction to msm
- Epinephrine shot for allergic reaction
- Aspirin allergic reaction treatment
- Talk to a dermatologist online