Doctor insights on:
Allergic Reaction To Prometrium
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Prometrium: Prometrium is a micronized Progesterone in the form of a capsule. The Progesterone is a plant source and being micronized improves oral absorption. Progesterone can be utilized for different uses, most commonly to induce menses, support pregnancies in ivf, and in postmenopausal hormone replacement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does prometrium stay in your system? Does it build up over time and how long before its depleted?
About 1 day: Half life is around 28 hours, meaning half is gone every 28 hours you don't take it. You don't build up a store of it either. So within a few days, it is gone from your system hope that helps. ...Read more
Im taking prometrium on days 10-25 of bc pills for 6mos. Is it possible to feel anxious when off the prometrium. Usually the 1st week of active pills.
Will prometrium cause me to gain weight? I'm 36, 5'5", 102 lbs, exercise and lift weights 5-6 days a week. Have endometriosis
Unlikely: Prometriun is Progesterone given to menopusal woman and other conditions like yours, and if want to gain weight sure way consume more calaries may be you are burning more than consuming , also see your doctor for any thyroid problem etc. Most of people problem is how to loose will trade with you any time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Duration of allergic reactions
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How do you treat swollen lips due to an allergic reaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of allergic reaction on face?
- Allergic reaction to neosporin
- How much benadryl to take for allergic reaction?
- How long does an allergic reaction to hair dye last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online