Doctor insights on:
Lacerations: Many people don't realize that a blow does not need to be from something sharp to produce a bleeding "cut" on the skin. There are subtle differences between incised wounds and true "lacerations" from blunt trauma. Most of these require no treatment beyond simply keeping them clean / common first aid. Gloves worn properly will help minimize skin tearing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do I get extremly ichy all over when I go to do exercise. This only happens every now and then.?
Why?????: Why?????? There is specific places in the body that's not supposed to-be exposed to icy hot,like face, premium, scalp. The amount you applied could be critical,theoretical body surface you are applying, the more the body will absorbed,and definitely this kind of medicine Has never been approved to-be safe for a large area. Iwill go back to my first question. Why anybody want to do that.??? ...Read more
What is thw best way to revive skin after it has peeled on several different layers of skin all over your face?
Probably Nerves: The pin-pricking sensation you're experiencing could be due to a number of different causes. Something simple, like a medication reaction can cause paresthesia (the term for a sensation despite the absence of a stimulus). Paresthesias can be due to vitamin deficiencies, supplement overdoses, metabolic disturbances or neurological conditions. I would recommend a neurological evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi I noticed that I been getting White patches all over my back and now it's spreading to my shoulders. Should I be concerned ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps all over my burnt skin after sunburn is that normal healing phase
- What could all the tiny bumps over my babies arms and legs be?
- Cold tingling sensation all over body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red dots all over body not itchy
- Itching all over
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- Itchy rash spreading all over body
- Red rash all over body not itchy