Doctor insights on:
Lacerations: Many people don't realize that a blow does not need to be from something sharp to produce a bleeding "cut" on the skin. There are subtle differences between incised wounds and true "lacerations" from blunt trauma. Most of these require no treatment beyond simply keeping them clean / common first aid. Gloves worn properly will help minimize skin tearing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do I get extremly ichy all over when I go to do exercise. This only happens every now and then.?
What is thw best way to revive skin after it has peeled on several different layers of skin all over your face?
Probably Nerves: The pin-pricking sensation you're experiencing could be due to a number of different causes. Something simple, like a medication reaction can cause paresthesia (the term for a sensation despite the absence of a stimulus). Paresthesias can be due to vitamin deficiencies, supplement overdoses, metabolic disturbances or neurological conditions. I would recommend a neurological evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My AF cycle is 28 days than 34, than 28 than 34. This has been going on for 5 mths. Normally it's all over the place so what's with the weird pattern?
Maybe Throud: Your thyroid gland maybe abnormally functioning . You need a blood test ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps all over my burnt skin after sunburn is that normal healing phase
- What could all the tiny bumps over my babies arms and legs be?
- Cold tingling sensation all over body
- I have small pimple like bumps all over my body what could this be
- Red dots all over body not itchy
- Itching all over
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- Itchy rash spreading all over body
- Red rash all over body not itchy