Doctor insights on:
Lacerations: Many people don't realize that a blow does not need to be from something sharp to produce a bleeding "cut" on the skin. There are subtle differences between incised wounds and true "lacerations" from blunt trauma. Most of these require no treatment beyond simply keeping them clean / common first aid. Gloves worn properly will help minimize skin tearing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do I get extremly ichy all over when I go to do exercise. This only happens every now and then.?
What is thw best way to revive skin after it has peeled on several different layers of skin all over your face?
Hi I noticed that I been getting White patches all over my back and now it's spreading to my shoulders. Should I be concerned ?
Probably Nerves: The pin-pricking sensation you're experiencing could be due to a number of different causes. Something simple, like a medication reaction can cause paresthesia (the term for a sensation despite the absence of a stimulus). Paresthesias can be due to vitamin deficiencies, supplement overdoses, metabolic disturbances or neurological conditions. I would recommend a neurological evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My AF cycle is 28 days than 34, than 28 than 34. This has been going on for 5 mths. Normally it's all over the place so what's with the weird pattern?
Maybe Throud: Your thyroid gland maybe abnormally functioning . You need a blood test ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps all over my burnt skin after sunburn is that normal healing phase
- What could all the tiny bumps over my babies arms and legs be?
- Cold tingling sensation all over body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red dots all over body not itchy
- Itching all over
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- Itchy rash spreading all over body
- Red rash all over body not itchy