Doctor insights on:
All Night I Tossed And Turned How Can I Prevent Myself From Sleeping On My Job
Get checked out: You can have sleep problems from snoring, apnea, restless legs, poor sleep hygeine, anxiety/depression, napping during the day, night seizures, noises in the neighborhood waking you up, bed bugs, waking up to use the bathroom, acid reflux, allergies, or any number of things. I recommend seeing a doctor to get checked out. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
My son feeds all night. How can I prevent myself from sleeping on him while breast feeding? I can't help it!
He doesn't need to: Dr. F is right. Not only will putting your baby in his own crib, on his back, drowsy but awake, reduce his chance of sids by 50%, it will allow him to learn self-regulation for consolidated sleep. Breast milk sugar bathing his teeth all night can cause cavities as teeth erupt, so wipe out his mouth before bed. At 6 months learned behaviors develop. Do you want him to be a trained night feeder? ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Insomnia : For proper "sleep hygiene, " one should try to go to bed about the same time every night, get up at the same time every morning and avoid naps. Caffeine may interfere with one's sleeping patterns. If you continue to have problems you should visit a physician. Good luck. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Somtimes when I sleep I wake up in the middle of the night, my body is paralyzed and I have illusions. What can I do to prevent that?
I typically sleep all day & stay up all night bc of my job. I get 8-12 hours but during day instead of night. Does it still count or will it affect me?
•I'm 19 can not get sleep at night •during the day I get tired and take a nap. •how can I prevent this from happening?
Head up, nasal spray: This occurs because things in your nose (turbinates) swell up when we get horizontal. Elevate your upper body (like on a sleeping wedge) for starters. Ask your doctor for a prescription for a nasal steroid spray. Use it every day (not as needed), and give it a week or 2 to begin to work. After several weeks, you should note a significant improvement. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Why do I always feel better and energized late at night? (no job, no specific events/triggers, meal times are consistent, going to sleep at midnight)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i thicken my hair and prevent it from falling out when i brush or wash it?
- How can i treat my son eczema its all over his body and its swoll he can sleep?
- How can i prevent my hair from falling out and how can i regrow it?
- How can i prevent myself from harming my body due to chemical exposure?
- How can i keep myself from cheating on my diet this week?
- How can i prevent bumps and red spots after shaving my pubic hair?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free