Doctor insights on:
Aleve: They are, brad name is Aleve.Get a more detailed answer ›
Naproxene: Naproxene is an anti inflammatory pain killer used as analgesic and for arthritis lke rhematoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and other inflammatory conditions like tendinitis, myositis.It is also used as analgesic like alleve.Can be used for any kind of pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too much aleve: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: As long as you are not alcoholic with changes on your blood counts, there is no problem taking alleve and drinking alcohol responsibly. An alcoholic would have to worry about bleeding issues due to long term affects of alcohol on the human body, but if you are just having a couple of drinks, there would not be any issue at all combining the two. Also, stay hydrated though! hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get tension migraines every day. A dr has prescribe me naproxen 500mg bid. Is there anything else i can do or take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can aleve cause an ulcer?
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take aleve and aspirin together?
- Can i take aleve and nyquil?
- What happens if you take too much aleve?
- Can you take tramadol if you have had aleve?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free