Doctor insights on:
Alcon Restor Lens
How can I decide which artificial tear from OTC would work best for me? There are many, Alcon, Liquifilm Tears, Refresh. All of them contain different ingredient. How can I know which one is best?
Not a good idea: No. Use only a non-preserved wetting agent. ...Read more
I been suffered perennial allergies since 8 years ago and till now. Does both alcon patanol and flarex can help to recovery. ?
See below: Patanol, made by Alcon, is an eye drop with anti-histamine & anti-cholinergic activity :good for allergies. Flarex is a steroid eye drop. I'm not an eye doctor, but my belief is that, while both are effective for perennial allergies, the former is safe while the latter is not. You can develop an eye infection which can be devastating and mask the signs with Flarex. How about cetirizine pills? ...Read more
Hello doc im using alcon patanol to treat my itchy eyes and it effective but my face become puffy especially at eyes area?
Eye allergy: Puffiness around the eyes is common manifestation of the allergy. The Patanol should help with this. However, in rare instances, an allergy to a preservative in the eye drops develops which CAUSES worsening eye redness/puffiness. Discuss with your doctor or Allergist as a trial on an alternative may be warranted. ...Read more
Yes: But these do not require refrigeration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pelvic rest meaning during pregnancy
- How can i tell how bad my vision is from my contact lens prescription?
- Is it harmful for you to use a laptop resting on your stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gas permeable contact lenses fogging up
- Knee pain at night while resting
- How long before exercise lowers your resting heart rate?
- What is the best contact lens solution to use for sensitive eyes?
- Alcon lens sn60wf