Doctor insights on:
Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy Reversible
See below: Alcohol cardiomyopathy is a type of cardiomyopathy. Other causes can include viral, from heart disease, from hypertension or congenital cardiomyopathy. Alcohol can have a direct toxic effect on the heart muscle itself causing it to enlarge become weak and cause congestion. These other causes may have similar symptoms as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: On the spefics and how severe. Discuss with your cardiologist. ...Read more
My husband has alcoholic cardiomyopathy, fatty liver and high blood pressure. His heart beats rapidly without his medication. What is his prognosis?
What is the prognosis for advanced liver cirrhosis and congestive heart failure due to alcoholic cardiomyopathy, ef 10, asceties, kidney impairment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cardiomyopathy reversible?
- Is dilated cardiomyopathy reversible?
- Alcoholic dementia reversible
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy ekg
- Recovering alcoholic addiction cardiomyopathy
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy prognosis
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy life expectancy
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free