Doctor insights on:
Alcohol Tingling Hands
Many causes: Many things can cause tingling of the hands and fingers but some of the most common are: carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, and herniated disks in the neck/cervical spine. There are also vascular issues that can sometimes cause tingling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Make sure you do not: Have carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy. It would be unlikely to be neuropathy, since your feet are most frequently affected. These are quite common, frequently transient (i get both occasionallly while mt biking, but an injection may cure either problem, or simple surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
TINGLING HANDS: Tingling hands and fingers could mean many things. First of all, how long has it been going on. Do you take any medications? If it's both hands and fingers, it could be some nerve problems in the hands. Do you have diabetes? Do see your family doctor or dermatologist. Hope it gets better soon. ...Read more
Possibly many things: There are many possibilities for this . You might be developing hypothyroidism, with less feeling in your hands. This could be an autoimmune condition, like rheumatoid arthritis, or lupus. It might be a mild form of raynaud's phenomenon, where exposure to cold causes spasm of your vessels in your fingers. Either way, more tests are needed to find out so if it persists, see your dr. For them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alcohol and tingling hands and feet
- Causes of tingling in right hand
- What would cause neck pain with pain down my arms and tingling in my hands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sinus infection from tingling feet or hands
- Itchy tingling hands
- Tingling in left hand and left foot
- What causes tingling in hands and feet after thyroidectomy?
- Talk to a neurologist online