Doctor insights on:
Alcohol Delay Period
When you get pregnant, rising hormone levels prevent you from shedding the uterine lining at the time you'd expect to have your period. You can also miss your period if you're not pregnant. Other possible causes of amenorrhea include: weight gain or loss, hormonal problems, tension, stress, breastfeeding, and discontinuing birth control pills ...Read more
I was taking northistorone tablets for a week and have now bieng of them for 4 days and my period has still not come ... Can alcohol delay a period?
Wait a few more days: I presume you mean norethisterone/norethindrone. Once you finish the seven to ten days of this med you should wait up to a week for the period to come. If it does not you need to see your gyn for continued evaluation and possible bloodwork. There is no evidence that short-term alcohol use would affect this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking alcohol delay your period?
- Can b12 delay your period?
- Can thrush delay a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can antibiotics delay your period?
- Can having a cold delay your period?
- Can a bladder infection delay your period?
- How many days can a period be delayed?
- Does alcohol delay your period?