Doctor insights on:
Alcohol Constricts Blood Vessels
Is there a test, not just BP, that can see if blood vessels in the symp nervous system are more constricted than they should be?
Backwards: Blood vessels do not go to the sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system goes to blood vessels. The sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous systems are so tightly integrated with the somatic nervous system that for all intents and purposes they are 1 system. Whatever question you're trying to answer, you need to gather more facts in order to reframe it more accurately ...Read more
Both: Overall Dopamine constricts blood vessels, and this medicine is used in icus for patients with dangerously low blood pressures. However, at low doses, certain blood vessels in the body, such as the kidney, Dopamine can relax the vessels to increase blood flow (helps perfuse the kidney so that they can do their job better). ...Read more
Spotty: Heard both positive and negative results.Get a more detailed answer ›
Do SEVERE chronicMigraines (& I mean feeling carotid and head blood flow start to SURGE while constricting,)cause significant damage to blood vessels?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constricted blood vessels in brain
- Foods that constrict blood vessels
- Constrict blood vessels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods constrict blood vessels
- Constricted blood vessels symptoms
- Constricted blood vessels in the brain
- Does coffee constrict the blood vessels?
- Does alcohol constrict blood vessels?