Doctor insights on:
Alcohol And Lortab
My friend drinks alcohol regularly and she took a lortab and she regularly takes anti depressants... Is this dangerous?
Yes: 16, 000 people made similar mistake last year and now they're all dead. ...Read more
Can Narcan be effective with a person who takes lortab for pain and drinks alcohol on top of it, and appears to "check out", i.E. Become inarticulate?
I drank earlier. Finished the last around 530p. Took 5mg lortab & 10mg flexeril around midnight without considering the alcohol. Should I be worried?
Not much: Hopefully, you're taking it for relief of moderately severe pain and not for recreation, but an occasional Lortab will not do much harm to most people. Overusing it can cause several complication including liver failure, respiratory depression, addiction, and death. Use it only as prescribed by your physician. ...Read more
Lortab pain relief: Hello. Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen (Lortab) is very useful for dull, aching, throbbing pain. Of course not everyone is going to respond to it. Response is based in part on how Lortab is metabolized through your liver. Poor metabolizers will avoid this med because of noting too many side effects. Some metabolize it too fast. Risk of unintentional overdose from taking too many pills to get relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- What happens if you take allegra and alcohol?
- Can you take zithromax and drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ibuprofen 600 mg and alcohol
- Alcohol and heavy menstrual periods
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Can alcohol use cause muscle and joint pain?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free