Doctor insights on:
Alcohol And Flank Pain
Possible: Endometriosis may be the cause of flank pain, but there are other reasons to consider as well. If pain is worse during menses makes endometriosis more likely as a cause. Do you have a diagnosis of endometriosis already? Surgery, either laparoscopy or laparotomy, is the only way to make this diagnosis for sure. Good wishes. ...Read more
Seems like a: Period too long out to be related to the procedure so would. Recommend Contacting your doc ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flank pain
- Is flank pain a symptom of pyelonephritis?
- Is flank pain a symptom of cholelithiasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chronic left flank pain
- What is a flank pain?
- What are the causes of flank pain?
- What is flank pain mean?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free