Doctor insights on:
Alcohol And Chest Congestion
My daugter is 10 months old..She is suffering from chest congestion and cold...She is not eating anything even can't feed for last 4 days.
Try these tips:: Avoid milk as it can increase mucus production in many people. Increase your water intake to help loosen the phlem. Take a hot shower and breathe the steam or boil water on the stove. Many hots teas are soothing such as mullen and honey. Do not give honey to children or infants. Any cough lasting longer than one week should be evaluated by a doctor just in case infection is present. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do you have any recomnendations for chest congestion. I am fine during the day and outside then at night when laying or indoors I have bad congestion.
I smoked for 6 months. It has been 3 months that i didn't smoke. Now for past few days I have got a severe chest congestion. Should i be worried?
Chest congestion: Unrelated to your sokong cessation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Need to see Doc : Chest congestion may have different causes, it could be cold, viral infections, bronchial asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia or fluids from heart trouble. If symptoms persists need to see a doc, and possibly a chest radiograph to make sure there is no fluid in lungs. Hence, treatment depends on the cause. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why when i drink alcohol my chest and stomach hurt?
- Chest congestion and diarrhea
- Robitussin dm cough and chest congestion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for chest congestion and cough
- Chest congestion and headache
- Alcohol and chest tightness
- High fever and chest congestion in a child
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free