Doctor insights on:
Alcohol Affects Cerebral Cortex
Yes: We all need stimulation for learning and to maintain social skills and mood. It is expecially important for children, to facilitate learning. Motor stimulation helps to develop pathways for motor control. ...Read more
Temporal: On both sides (lateral, right & left). ...Read more
I've got extreme headaches, loss of balance, memory loss. Had MRI that showed abnormality in cerebral cortex. Treatment? Pain is debilitating!
Need more info: In order to give you a more informed answer, i would need more information about what you mean when you say there is an abnormality in the cerebral cortex. This could benign or something serious. Treatment depends upon the etiology. ...Read more
Hot is cold cold is hot pain all over focusing at the cerebral cortex could this be a sign i had a stroke? If no what else can cause this
Not Clear: It seems that you are saying that you have abnormal/unexpected sensations over a part of your head or scalp. The actual cerebral cortex can't been seen(except at surgery) and doesn't have sensation. What you seem to be describing on the scalp sounds like a local peripheral neuropathy. This means there may be some nerves in the scalp that are transmitting abnormal sensations. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will alcohol affect a ovarian cyst
- Does alcohol affect hemorrhoids?
- Does alcohol affect potassium levels?
- Does alcohol affect blood tests?
- How does alcohol affect the respiratory system?
- Will drinking alcohol affect a pregnancy test
- Can alcohol affect your menstrual cycle?
- Alcohol affect on your period
- Alcohol effects on the cerebral cortex