Doctor insights on:
Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution Side Effects
Safe to use expired (mar 2013) albuterol sulfate inhalation solution (0.63mg/3ml)? Getting over viral infection and thinking about using my nebulizer.
Possibly: The expiration date reflects more the assured strenght of the medication than any toxic change in its action. Short term use until you resupply is probably fine. ...Read more
Ventolin is the trade name for the chemical / drug albuterol. This drug is a medicine to be inhaled to open the airways and it acts quickly, so it is called a "short-acting bronchodilator". The medicine comes in both a hand-held inhaler and as a liquid to be used with a nebulizer machine . It also comes in a liquid form to take by mouth, but this should not be used ...Read more
Took 2 puffs of albuterol inhaler and one mucus relief pill. Are there any side effects from mixing the two?
If im having severe side effects from an albuterol inhaler, what can I take instead for my short acting inhaler?
Call your Doctor: This is a question, really for doctor.There are several options which may not cause such a reaction.But you did specify what exactly happened, so we can not give a specific answer. ...Read more
What happens if I'm having severe side effects to albuterol inhaler what should I take instead for my short acting inhaler?
Can i continue to use my ventolin inhaler, while I'm on peridosine and liquid albuterol in a nebulizer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Albuterol sulfate inhalation solution
- Albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol side effects
- Albuterol sulfate inhalation solution 0083
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of albuterol sulfate
- Albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol
- Albuterol sulfate syrup side effects
- Side effects of albuterol sulfate inhaler
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free