Doctor insights on:
Age Spots On Skin What Exactly Are Age Spots
Age or liver spots typically refer to a skin lesion known as a solar lentigo. Typically this is flat, larger than normal freckles and contains darker pigmentation. Other age spots may refer to seborrheic keratoses that are dark, slightly elevated and are described as looking like grease paint. Both of these lesions are generally benign but evaluation by a ...Read more
See Dermatologist: You need to have the dark spots evaluated to determine what they are, then they can be treated properly. Most dark spots are ok but should never be taken for granted. See your skin doctor. ...Read more
Need eval: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the treatments for age spots on the legs?
- I have all these red spots on my skin what are they
- What are the red blotchy spots that appear on skin when you drink too much?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red age spots on skin
- White age spots on skin
- What are white spots on my skin?
- What are the black spots on my skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online