Doctor insights on:
Age Spots On Skin What Exactly Are Age Spots
Age or liver spots typically refer to a skin lesion known as a solar lentigo. Typically this is flat, larger than normal freckles and contains darker pigmentation. Other age spots may refer to seborrheic keratoses that are dark, slightly elevated and are described as looking like grease paint. Both of these lesions are generally benign but evaluation by a ...Read more
My boyfriend has had age spots on skin . But theres a.new group that has popped up overnight it seems. Hes looks sickly thin. pleaae direct me.
Skin cancer?: see dermatologist right away , could mean sign of other internal disease too if sickly looking, if smokes even more at risk ...Read more
See Dermatologist: You need to have the dark spots evaluated to determine what they are, then they can be treated properly. Most dark spots are ok but should never be taken for granted. See your skin doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aging skin spots
- Age spots skin cancer
- White age spots on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is good for age spots?
- What exactly causes a skin pigmentation disorder?
- What is good for age spots on face?
- What vitamins remove age spots?
- Talk to a dermatologist online