Doctor insights on:
Age Penis Stop
Stop changing.!: I guess you meant stop growing! you need to quit worrying about penis size. It is normal for you.It depends on several factors that includes height, race and genetics. Penile size may vary on different time of the day and is influenced by the temperature , blood flow and emotional state. Don't get preoccupied with this issue. ...Read more
Is there an age when your penis stops growing ? Just curious because im on the rather small size about 5 inches aroused
Penis size: The average erect penis in the world is 4.5 inches. You are longer than average. You are also done growing. ...Read more
What age does your penis stop growing at? Does it continue to grow beyond puberty, like girls' breast grow?
Around after puberty: It depends on when a boy finishes puberty. A boy usually finishes puberty between 15 and 17 years old, with an average penile length of 6 inches. By the time a man reaches his 20's, the penis stops growing, which coincides when the person stops growing further in height also. Interestingly the penis tends to undergo an actual (and irreversible) reduction in size with > 60's. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What age will my penis stop growing?
- Does your penis stop growing before age 18?
- At what age do men stop growing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At what age do girls stop growing
- How to stop penis pain?
- How do i get my penis to stop stinking?
- Stop handjobs age
- Talk to a urologist online for free