Doctor insights on:
Age 32 Stage 4 Lung Cancer
Deep question: I am sorry to hear of your illness. This is a question best posed to the doctor who knows you and your entire case. S/he has been following you, and will be able to discuss the process with you. Even so, s/he will not be able to give you an exact time, and you may also rebound at least temporarily from what seems like worsening symptoms. Please know there is help at all stages of illness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Unlikely: Miracles happen, but the more common is declining limited course with stage 4! family and love are important. ...Read more
Miracle: Most do not live long. If someone seems to be out living the situation, may need to reconsider the original, diagnosis! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lung cancer stage 4 life expectancy without treatment
- How long can you live with stage 4 lung cancer?
- Is diarrhea and vomiting common in stage 4 lung cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stage 4 lung cancer blood in the urine
- Signs a person is dying of stage 4 lung cancer
- Spitting up mucus with stage 4 lung cancer blood tinged
- Need for blood transfusion for stage four lung cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free