Doctor insights on:
Afther Sex I Bleed Why
Make an appointment: There are a number of possibilities. Most are not dangerous: vaginal/cervical lacerations, bacterial infections, cervical/endometrial polyps, etc. Others may be more serious: cervical cancer, endometrial hyperplasia or cancer, etc... See your doctor soon. An exam and few simple diagnostic tests will likely give you an answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cervicitis: You could bleed after intercourse for various reasons. One of them is a condition called cervicitis wherein the cervis is inflamed due to irritation or infection. It can become friable and trauma during intercourse can make you bleed. It can be due to another infection like chlamydia or gonorrhea. Occasionally , a condition called endometrialm polyp can give the same condition. Check for hpv too. ...Read more
Normal: Most women do not bleed during or after sex, even if it is the first sexual experience. The bleeding that a virgin may have is due to tearing of the hymen. If the hymen is flexible enough, it is possible to have sex without tearing and there would be no bleeding. There is no problem to worry about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I bleed after having sex
- Why did i bleed during sex and why did my period last for two weeks?
- Why do pregnant women bleed during sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why i fainted after sex?
- Why can you bleed during sex after tubal ligation?
- Why do i bleed after a heavy workout?
- Why am i having nose bleeds?
- Why do i bleed after sex?