Doctor insights on:
After Zyoptix Did Eye Power Will Increase
Laser eye surgery: Zyoptix is one of several lasers that are used to perform laser vision correction (lasik). All lasers act to change the shape of the cornea in order to improve distance vision. If you had the zyoptix system, the goal would have been to improve the eye's focusing power at distance. Hopefully, it did the trick! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: You want to be sure your sphere and cylinder is stable and unchanging before undergoing any refractive procedure. ...Read more
LASIK: Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, allowing it to focus more appropriately. There are several companies that sell these lasers, of which zyoptix is one, and each machine has unique proprietary features. Although each laser purports to be the best at improving vision, they all achieve a similar result. More important is the skill and results of the individual surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is better, amo signature phacoemulsification system or bausch and lomb zyoptix 217z100 laser treatment ?
Different treatments: Unrelated question, phacoemulsification is done for cataract surgery and the b&l laser is for refractive laser surgery. One removes your crystalline lens that has a cataract and the other reshapes the cornea. So there is no comparison here. Both machines have had good results if done correctly as with other similar but different brands but for very different problems. ...Read more
Refraction: I am guessing what you mean is that you have some degree of visual blur and would like to eliminate this. There is no exercise or "natural" way to do this. You can see more clearly, if that is the only problem, with eyeglasses or contacts prescribed by your ophthalmologist. For a more permanent solution, lasik refractive surgery can be done. See your ophthalmologist for the best route. ...Read more
Does wearing glasses stronger than i need for 7/8 days permanently increases my eye-power?how much harmful it is?
My astigmatism seems getting worse by every eye check up in a year.I hav to increase lens power every time.Is there any way to stop or reverse it?13 f
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will happen to my depth perception after an eye injury?
- Will taking steroids for temporal arteritis increase the eye pressure
- Will laser eye surgery increase the likelihood of the development of cataracts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will my eyes be dilated after eye exam?
- How long after being exposed do pink eye symptoms appear?
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free