Doctor insights on:
After Wisdom Tooth Removal
Recovery: The initial recovery and healing from wisdom tooth surgery usually occurs over 3-5 days. Avoid eating crunchy, spicy, or difficult-to-chew foods, smoking, alcohol, exercise and excessive spitting. Just follow your surgeon's instructions for speedy recovery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Liquids then Soft Fd: Right after removal i recommend liquids via cup or spoon, no straws. Milkshakes, puddings, yogurt, ice cream. Later that day mashed potatoes are ok. The next day, for about 5 days, soft foods like macaroni & cheese, pastas. Nothing hard that can get stuck in the sockets! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Like what?: By 6 days you should feel pretty normal. I'm not sure what you are asking. ...Read more
Pain above chin a week after wisdom tooth removal. Feels like a constant achy pain. Pain was previously gone. What might this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i drink soda after wisdom tooth removal?
- Jaw pain after wisdom tooth removal
- Throbbing pain after wisdom tooth removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs of infection after wisdom tooth removal
- Nerve damage after wisdom tooth removal
- Bad taste after wisdom tooth removal
- Bleeding after wisdom tooth removal
- Talk to a dentist online for free