Doctor insights on:
After Using Hydrogen Peroxide White Spots
Hydrogen Peroxide: Some toothpastes and oral hygiene products contain hydrogen peroxide. These have not been reported to cause white spots in the mouth if used as directed. Are the white spots on the gums, tongue, cheeks, teeth, uvula etc.? See your dentist to be sure what these spots are and what the appropriate treatment for them are. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Tissue damage: Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer. The bubbling that you see is form the breakdown into oxygen and water. This can kill bacteria in your mouth but it can also kill normal cells. The white spots that you see in your mouth is tissue damage. Do not rinse with full strength hydrogen peroxide. It can hurt more than it helps. There are better ways to lighten teeth. See a dentist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I burned my face with hydrogen peroxide over a year ago. It's giving me white spots on my face. Is there anything that can be done?
My daughter used hydrogen peroxide and some got on her hand turning a few spots white. What caused it and will the whiteness go away?
Bleaching with hydrogen peroxide can remove dark spots on face in 2 weeks? Which can remove dark spots from acne faster?
No: The number one most important thing you can do to lighten your skin is to wear sunscreen everyday -- even when it's cloudy. I will prevent your spots from getting darker. You may also try a natural skin bleaching cream that contains kojic acid at least 4%. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ear pain after using hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide white spots on skin
- How long will white spots on my tonsils last after mono?
- Hydrogen peroxide for dark spots
- White spots after sunburn
- White spots on the skin after sun exposure
- Red spots on skin that turn white after scratching
- White spots on legs after tanning
- Talk to a dermatologist online