Doctor insights on:
After Treatment Of Scabies
After treatment of scabies, I still see redness and have bumps. It has been two weeks after treatment. Is this normal?
Better: Better to have 2 treatments one week apart. ...Read more
After second treatment for scabies is that when your not contagious anymore or is it when all blemishes are gone?
Would wait: I would wait until itching goes away. ...Read more
I am stil feeling itching and new red rashes after permitherin treatment for scabies, is this normal? Worried it hasn't worked!
Repeat: You may have torepeat it (as instructed). Remember to was your linens in hot water. ...Read more
The same!: You will probably look about the same as before the treatment, although your skin may feel a little drier. Redness, flaking and scabbing at the sites of the previous scabies infestation will heal with time. Moisturizers should help hasten this process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a difference between a scabies itch, and an after scabies treatment itch? Or are they both just as severe?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Scabies bites after treatment
- Symptoms after scabies treatment
- Reinfestation of scabies after treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Scabies rash after treatment
- Bumps after scabies treatment
- Does scabies itch after treatment?
- Scabies contagious period after treatment
- Talk to a dermatologist online