Doctor insights on:
Precautions After Thrombolysis
Depends on where.: Thrombolysis for a deep vein clot requires at least 3 months anticoagulation. If an artery was clotted, anti-platelet drugs should be given (aspirin, plavix, pletal, (cilostazol) effient, or various combinations). If a dialysis access was lysed, no additional medications are mandatory. Not smoking is the most effective thing a patient can do to prevent further clots from forming. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My S.G.P.T. level is found on test 95. And I am feeling pain in my hole body. Can you please help me for the precaution. what foods I can take?
Find cause: Before a treatment or plan can be recommended the cause of the liver sickness must be diagnosed. ...Read more
Jaundice: Jaundice is a symptom of newborn babies and those others who have a liver condition. Jaundice means that the liver is not able to clear certain waste from the blood stream. A baby is treated with uv light until they are able to clear this wast on their own.. Others will need significant testing and evaluation to determine the cause of this problem. ...Read more
Food borne illnesses: Food either at home or in a restaurant should be hygienically prepared and consumed. Food handlers should not touch food with bare hands, use gloves. All vegetables and meat should be thoroughly washed. Especially in restaurants, if employees use rest rooms, they should be instructed to wash their hands thoroughly. If any of the employees have gastroenteritis, they should not work. ...Read more
It depends: What are you "at risk" for? Learn all you can about that condition. If you're at risk because of a family history, ask family members how they found out they had the condition, and ask them to ask their doctors about screening tests for the condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Consult: Need to discuss with your surgeon who is the most knowledgable about your surgical procedure. ...Read more
Clarify?: What type of risk? What type of precaution? What type of illness? Please clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the precautions i should take to avoid psoriasis?
- What should i eat after having diarrhea?
- What precautions should i take when using aha products?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What precautions should i take before taking a blood stool test?
- What should i eat after having my gallbladder removed?
- What should i expect after having a hysterectomy if i am very obese?
- What foods should i avoid after having my gallbladder removed?
- What precautions should i take exercising before and after pregnancy?