Doctor insights on:
After Taking The Abortion Pill
Bleeding: Within a few days of taking the abortion pill you should have some bleeding. Depending on how far along you are, you may have some cramping or pass some clots that look like tissue. What looks like tissue is really decidua (the lining of the uterus taht is thick due to pregnancy). If you don't have bleeding within a week, you need to follow up with your doctor to make sure the medication worked. ...Read more
Yes: Yes. In fact it may help you not vomit. Go ahead and eat. ...Read more
2 to 3 weeks: You need to wait for everything to pass, confirm that everything has passed, and then wait for the bleeding and discharge to stop. This is usually about 2 weeks. ...Read more
Is it safe to masterbate(clitoral stimulationvonly) a week and two days after taking the abortion pill?
Would you bleed after taking the abortion pill if they thought you might have a ectopic pregnancy and if you did bleed does that mean it worked?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After taking the abortion pill can i eat right away
- When can i have sex after taking the abortion pill
- What should i expect after taking the abortion pill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms after taking the abortion pill
- When can you have sex after taking abortion pill
- Abdominal pains after taking abortion pill
- Can i drink after taking the morning after pill?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free