Doctor insights on:
After Stopping Duphaston When My Period Would Comeand Can A Pregnancy Occurs
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had chemical pregnancy. I did not get period for 2 month, had Duphaston to get period. Will I have my period next time without medicine ?
I did echo after 7 days of stopping Duphaston and after 2 months of IVF failure and I found that I have 2cysts smal.Why &can my period come normally?
Did iui on 5th September and my period date is on 21st that's today. But from 18 September is am getting brown discharge instead of periods. also I stop taking duphaston tablet now what that mean. pls help?
I am 26 years.period is 20 days late. i took duphaston for 7 days and left it a week ago but still no periods and home pregnancy test was negative.
Lmp;april 2013, I use pregtest june 23 (-), i take marvelon to prevent pregnancy, july 1-7 i take Duphaston as my ob prescribed. Y no period til now?
Need more info: You need to go back and see your ob/gyn doctor and pose this question. Evaluating a complex system on the internet is not the best means for solving this problem. Go see them and address the same issues. Good luck. ...Read more
I had a chemical pregnancy last month and have pcos after my son. taking duphaston twice a day for 5 days.. when my periods will come? How i concieve?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a pregnancy test after my period?
- How soon after my period can i take a pregnancy test?
- Can i take a pregnancy test right after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i take a pregnancy test before my period
- Can i take a pregnancy test after my missed period?
- Can i take a pregnancy test when on my period?
- Can i do a pregnancy test after my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free