Doctor insights on:
After Removal Of The Thyroid Low Levels Of Calcium
Blood calcium borderline out of range, borderline tsh&hyper&hypothyroid symptoms, could i still have hashimitos even with false ANA & thyroid tests?
35yr w/f 2yrs ago fit/healthy now hypothyroid,high-creatinine,low-iron,high-calcium,hyperpigmented skin on face hands armpits and groin,brain fog,weak,hair falling out,memory loss,waiting on endo apt?
How long after thyroid levels are normalised should hypothyroid symptoms disappear? Hypo for 3 years previously, levels now ok but don't feel better.
Don't know: Some acupuncturists claim cures for thyroid disorders.Acupuncture might help with side effects of thyroid medicines. Some report that acupuncture might be helpful in correcting hormonal imbalances, including thyroid disorders, as long as it is used in conjunction with convention hormones, not treating thyroid disorder can be dangerous to health of person.Should se regular physician as primary source. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have low thyroid & low body temp of between 35 & 36c. I take a thyroid glandular of 30mg x 3/day. What can I do to get my temp up?
Hypothyroid: Thyroid status first needs to be evaluated may need more medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dangers of low calcium levels after thyroid cancer surgery
- Tsh levels after thyroid removal
- Low calcium levels after surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low calcium levels in children
- Low ionized calcium levels
- Low sodium and calcium levels
- Calcium levels after thyroidectomy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free