Doctor insights on:
After Removal Of The Thyroid Low Levels Of Calcium
Blood calcium borderline out of range, borderline tsh&hyper&hypothyroid symptoms, could i still have hashimitos even with false ANA & thyroid tests?
35yr w/f 2yrs ago fit/healthy now hypothyroid,high-creatinine,low-iron,high-calcium,hyperpigmented skin on face hands armpits and groin,brain fog,weak,hair falling out,memory loss,waiting on endo apt?
How long after thyroid levels are normalised should hypothyroid symptoms disappear? Hypo for 3 years previously, levels now ok but don't feel better.
In a woman who is hypothyroid, Could her symptoms cease for a short while after delivery, due to changes in thyroid hormone levels post delivery?
Don't know: Some acupuncturists claim cures for thyroid disorders.Acupuncture might help with side effects of thyroid medicines. Some report that acupuncture might be helpful in correcting hormonal imbalances, including thyroid disorders, as long as it is used in conjunction with convention hormones, not treating thyroid disorder can be dangerous to health of person.Should se regular physician as primary source. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have low thyroid & low body temp of between 35 & 36c. I take a thyroid glandular of 30mg x 3/day. What can I do to get my temp up?
Hypothyroid: Thyroid status first needs to be evaluated may need more medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will the after effects of a grand mal seizure last if low drug level?
- How can low calcium levels affect the release of neurotransmitters?
- What are the symptoms of low thyroid levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of low thyroid levels?
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- How can i get rid of the swelling after wisdom teeth removal?
- Symptoms of low calcium after thyroidectomy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free