Doctor insights on:
After Plan B How Long I Need To Wait To Work Out
No restrictions: There are no activity restrictions after taking the plan B pill. However, you should resume your normal method of birth control immediately. Your period should come at the normal time or up to one week later. If it is late, you should take a pregnancy test and talk with a healthcare provider. Good luck. ...Read more
Had sex yesterday, took plan b. Boyfriend came inside me today. Do I have to take another plan b? How long will it work? Thank you
Take another: The first Plan B will probably cover you but it doesn't hurt to take another. And please, get on a good continuous birth control method. You have many options. Your doctor or planned parenthood can help you with this. Getting pregnant when you don't want to has very serious consequences. ...Read more
Not needed: There is no need to stop exercising when taking Plan B. ...Read more
1 day: No waiting period is necessary if you took pan b correctly and at the right time. ...Read more
Next cycle: You should be able to get pregnant the next time you ovulate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait after taking plan b to take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to work out after a knee injury?
- How long should i wait to take a preg test after taking plan b?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to work out after delivering a baby?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking plan b?
- How long should i wait to go back to work after pneumonia?
- How long should i wait to return to work after a fever?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free