Doctor insights on:
After Plan B How Long I Need To Wait To Work Out
No restrictions: There are no activity restrictions after taking the plan B pill. However, you should resume your normal method of birth control immediately. Your period should come at the normal time or up to one week later. If it is late, you should take a pregnancy test and talk with a healthcare provider. Good luck. ...Read more
Had sex yesterday, took plan b. Boyfriend came inside me today. Do I have to take another plan b? How long will it work? Thank you
Take another: The first Plan B will probably cover you but it doesn't hurt to take another. And please, get on a good continuous birth control method. You have many options. Your doctor or planned parenthood can help you with this. Getting pregnant when you don't want to has very serious consequences. ...Read more
Plan B: Plan b is not an abortion pill. It begins to change hormones after ingested. The hormones in Plan B can prevent the ovary from releasing an egg, thickens cervical mucus which makes it harder for the sperm to reach the egg and thins the lining of the uterus to prevent implantation. ...Read more
Not needed: There is no need to stop exercising when taking Plan B. ...Read more
Preventing ovulation: The medication works by inhibitting ovulation. Thus, no egg, no pregnancy! the half-life of the medication varies greatly ranging from 11 to 45 hours and so it is difficult to say for sure. Based on this, it stays in the body for about 2.5 days to just over 1 wk. If you still have question, post it here or consult your doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to work out after delivering a baby?
- How long should i wait to work out after a knee injury?
- How long do you need to wait before you work out after av fistula placement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait after taking plan b to take a pregnancy test?
- How long after does plan b work?
- How long do i need to wait to conceive after a miscarriage?
- How long do i need to wait after a cabg operation to fly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free