Doctor insights on:
After Ovulation What Happens Next
Well, you have ^'ed: The chances of becoming pregnant through vaginal intercourse close to ovulation. However, this doesn't mean that you are pregnant. The majority of couples don't become pregnant the first time (month)that they try to conceive. You can do an early pregnancy test up to 6 days prior to your anticipated period or you might wish to wait until you miss a period. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Egg after ovulation: It either gets fertilized, or it gets absorbed by the body, or passes thru. ...Read more
Does it can take up to three days after ovulation for the temperature to rise. Or the next day after ovulation?
I did an ovulation test 2day on day 21 and it showed im ovulating. But I have 28 day cycles so how is this possible? Because i understood the next period after ovulation is always 12-16 dys later?
Test is Wrong: You are right. The test is wrong. It may be better for you to just know when you ovulate and count the five days before that and the day of ovulation as your fertile days. It may also be wise for you to learn how to feel your ovulation like millions of women do. This is known as mittelschmerz. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to the follicle after ovulation?
- When implantation occurs after iui what happens next
- What happens to lh after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happen after ovulation if pregnant?
- What happens after ovulation day?
- What happens to male ejaculation after sex does it stay inside the woman?
- What does white discharge mean after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free