Doctor insights on:
After Intercourse I Have A Foul Odor What Could That Be
After intercourse with my husband last night, this morning I have a strong odor, a cross between fish and pineapple. What could this be?
My last 2 periods have had a very foul odor and darker blood. The odor is also evident after intercourse. How can I get rid of this awful, foul odor?
It seems when i sweat or after intercourse my vagina has an odor and its quite embarrassing when people notice. Have any idea what it could be?
Odor: Make sure you drink enough water and rule out any infections. ...Read more
Is a white watery discharge normal 1 day before ovulation day and 4 days after intercourse? No itching no odor just cramping, could i be pregnant?
Gyn: Any discharge other then clear to whitish is likely abnormal and you should see your doctor. ...Read more
Probably BV: Bacterial vaginosis is a common condition in women where the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria. Bv is not a sexually transmitted disease. It causes vaginal discharge that is usually white or gray. Most complain of a fish-like odor noticed especially after intercourse. It is treated with metronidazole. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had very uncomfortable vaginal burning after urination, but it only happens for a few days after intercourse. No odd discharge, no odor. Causes?
Urethritis from UTI: Honeymoon cystitis was a term used for post sexual relations uti's that are not uncommon. Best way to confirm this is obtain urine and send it off for culture when you have the symptoms. It doesn't sound like a diagnosis of dyspareunia which may be part of a condition called interstitial cystitis. The other symptoms that you stated are not suggestive of that condition at this time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a knot in the mide of my back what could that be
- I have a discharge with an odor what could it be
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have had a nonstop period for two months straight what could be wrong
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- I have been getting small vaginal sores that are not an std what could they be
- I have a rash on my inner thigh what could that be