Doctor insights on:
After How Many Months Can You Not Get An Abortion
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Late abortion: Very late abortions are done only if the fetus is not viable. At eight months gestation, if it is necessary to save the life of a mother, a medical delivery would result in the birth of a premature but living infant and would be a complex medical intervention based on phyisician--mother discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many months can you get an abortion?
- How many months can you be to get an abortion?
- How many months before you can get an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After how many weeks can you get an abortion
- Can you get an abortion after 4 months?
- Can you get an abortion after 3 months?
- At how many weeks can you get an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free