Doctor insights on:
After How Many Days We Can Do Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
10 days : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Depends when hd sex: Depends on the day within menstrual cycle you had sex.You should wait till your periods are due and if you miss your period do a home pregnancy test most sensitive pregnancy test will turn positive 8 days after ovulation, but it is hard to know when the conceotion took place. ...Read more
After how many days can I take a pregnancy test i was sopposed to get it on the 3rd of october 2012?
Pregnancy testing: When your next period is delayed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After how many days can you do a pregnancy test
- After how many days can i do a pregnancy test
- After how many days i can do pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after i can take test for pregnancy?
- How many days after period can you test for pregnancy?
- After how many days you can take pregnancy test
- After how many days of ovulation can take pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online