Doctor insights on:
After How Many Days Should I Take A Pregnancy Test
After how many days can I take a pregnancy test i was sopposed to get it on the 3rd of october 2012?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: If negative repeat again 10 days later. ...Read more
Well, sure: You can, but chances are you won't be pregnant. The time of highest fertility is just before ovulation, which is about 2 weeks before your period. Pregnancy tests will be positive if you are pregnant, on or around the day you would start your period. If you had sex around ovulation and it has only been 8 days, you have another week to go before the test is likely to be positive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don’t guess.: Take a test. they are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Sure, but. . .: Unless you are already pregnant from a previous unprotected encounter, this is not going to be positive from the sex two days ago. It takes time (and fertilization) in order for the hormone level to be detected by the test. Usually about two weeks after the last missed period, give or take a few days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After how many days should you take a pregnancy test
- In how many days should i take a pregnancy test
- How many days late should i take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after missed period should i wait to take pregnancy test?
- How many days after i can take test for pregnancy?
- How many days after conception can i take pregnancy test?
- After how many days can i take a pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online