Doctor insights on:
After How Many Days Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
After how many days can I take a pregnancy test i was sopposed to get it on the 3rd of october 2012?
If positive: A positive result is accurate. A negative result at that stage does not rule out pregnancy. it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully. ...Read more
Yes, if not +: & still no period, you can repeat in a week with first morning void. ...Read more
1 week: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal spotting, or medications. A test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a negative result may be due to testing too early such as less than 2 weeks after conception. ...Read more
At the time of: The missed period test should be +, a blood test defintely would be + at teh time of the missed period, at your age you can start skipping periods, your gyn can do blood work to see if you are peri-menopausal and other tests like an ultrasound to make sure nothing strange is going on. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After how many days you can take pregnancy test
- How many days after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- After how many days should you take a pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After how many days of ovulation can take pregnancy test
- How many days after conception can i take pregnancy test?
- After how many days can i take a pregnancy test
- How many days early can you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online