Doctor insights on:
After How Many Days Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
After how many days can I take a pregnancy test i was sopposed to get it on the 3rd of october 2012?
At the time of: The missed period test should be +, a blood test defintely would be + at teh time of the missed period, at your age you can start skipping periods, your gyn can do blood work to see if you are peri-menopausal and other tests like an ultrasound to make sure nothing strange is going on. ...Read more
If positive: A positive result is accurate. A negative result at that stage does not rule out pregnancy. it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully. ...Read more
1 week: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal spotting, or medications. A test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a negative result may be due to testing too early such as less than 2 weeks after conception. ...Read more
Yes, if not +: & still no period, you can repeat in a week with first morning void. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- After how many days can i take a pregnancy test
- How many days past ouvlation can you take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days early can you take a pregnancy test?
- After how many days should you take a pregnancy test
- After how many days can you do a pregnancy test
- After how many days you can take pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online