Doctor insights on:
After Having Sex What Can I Do To Keep Sperm To Swim Inside
A practical tip: Lightly wet 2 tampons with water then dry them to retain their expanded shape. Pack the tampons into a non-medicated condom, cut 1 string, use it to tie the condom at base of tampons. After coitus, while still in lying position, insert condom, leave remaining string and untied part of condom hanging out of vagina. Remove condom after 30-45 min. Condom will prevent semen leak even while walking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Premature ejaculate?: There's no 1 right time to ejaculate during sex. if you ejaculate b4 penetrating ur partner, this can have implications re: conceiving. If thats not ur concern right now, u may chose to repeat the process after 1st orgasm. Usually the 2nd time around isnt as quick. If this is affecting ur mood or self esteem, behavior therapy as well as SSRIs are used. see ur doc to talk about the right plan 4 u. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to keep more time having sex if i come in least one minute?
- What can i do for a low sex drive after oopherectomy?
- What can i do to prevent pregnancy from happening after sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i have oral sex after
- When can i have sex after delivery
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- What do i do with the semen after sex?
- Talk to a urologist online for free