Doctor insights on:
After Deviated Septum Surgery
Why are you supposed to sleep in an upright position after deviated septum surgery and for how long after?
Temporarily yes: But this should not be a longnterm problem and if it persists may be indicative of problems with your olfactory apparatus. Discuss with your surgeon. ...Read more
Usually not.: Unless you specifically request (and pay for) cosmetic changes to your nose, deviated septum surgery corrects the internal deformity of your septum. Severe septal injury can also involve externally-visible nasal deformity, and proper repair may involve more than septoplasty alone--this would be called septo-rhinoplasty, and is often considered reconstructive and not cosmetic in nature. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long should I wait to fly after having deviated septum surgery? Never had sinus only deviated septum
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After deviated nasal septum surgery
- Pain after deviated septum surgery
- Recovery after deviated septum surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Before and after deviated septum surgery
- Headaches after deviated septum surgery
- What to expect after deviated septum surgery?
- Smoking weed after a deviated septum surgery
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free