Doctor insights on:
Brief: Scant bleeding a few days. If excessive, seek medical attention. ...Read more
Varies: From a few hours to a fwe days. ...Read more
Normal: It's VERY important to get a colposcopy if your pap is abnormal. A colposcopy is a speculum exam where special stains and magnifying lenses are used to look for pre-cancers on your cervix. If there are abnormalities, your GYN will take a biopsy, which is uncomfortable, but lasts ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal: It is normal to have some bleeding after the procedure however if you have any concerns or the bleeding seems excessive its best to call the surgeon ...Read more
Abnormal clls on PAP: This likely means that there are abnormal cells on your pap smear, and that colposcopy found nothing. But you will need and hopefully got a cervical biopsy during your colposcopy, and another pap next year at the earliest if your biopsy was negative. It is not normal, but it probably does not have enough evidence that there is neoplasia/pre-cancer. Keep close follow-up with your dr. To be sure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No period after colposcopy biopsy
- Is masturbation after colposcopy harmful?
- What happens after a colposcopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Biopsy results after colposcopy
- Treatment after colposcopy
- Diarrhea after colposcopy
- Pregnancy after colposcopy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free