Doctor insights on:
After Breast Augmentation Surgery
Depends: Whether or not there is a scar visible on the breast after breast augmentation surgery will depend on where the incision is placed during the procedure. Sometimes scars are located in the axillary area, infra mammary fold area, umbilical area, or under the areola. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Working out after: I recommend no working out for 4-6 weeks after breast surgery. You need to give your body time to heal. It is important that the implants remain where your surgeon placed them in the operating room. Also trauma and bleeding after surgery can predispose you to capsular contracture. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long should I wear an elastic band after breast augmentation surgery to help my implands drop?
3wks 24x7 then noc?: I usually have my patients where this band for 3 weeks on a continual basis 24x7 and then switch to nightly wear for an additional 3 weeks if they remain high riding. I have an instructional video on youtube: http://m.Youtube.Com/watch?V=gwndv66zgxy for these exercises as well as an app "placik protocol". ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Surgeons vary: Surgeons vary in their recommendations following surgery with some recommending limited activity and compression dressings while some even make their patients sleep on their breasts the day after surgery.. Inwouldmdiscuss this with your surgeon. An increasing number are adopting a regimen of "rapid recovery" exercises. See video: http://youtu.be/lJs9tr75b70 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Seroma after breast augmentation surgery
- Exercise after breast augmentation surgery
- How long after breast augmentation can you drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can i wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- How long before swelling goes down after breast augmentation?
- Do women sometimes gain weight after breast augmentation?
- One breast larger than the other after breast augmentation
- Talk to a dermatologist online