Doctor insights on:
After An Abortion When Do You Get Your Period
Within a month: Typically it will occur in the next couple of weeks, but can take as long as a month. ...Read more
Usually 4-6 wk: Enter answer details...Get a more detailed answer ›
No: You should have had a period already-go see a GYN MD. ...Read more
Schedule follow up : After a medical abortion it is important to schedule follow up to make sure it worked. You would expect your first period 2-6 weeks after so it may just not quite be time for your first cycle. Start birth control to prevnet another unplanned pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after abortion do you get your period?
- How soon after an abortion do you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do you get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after an abortion do you get your first period?
- After a miscarriage when do you get your period
- After having a baby when do you get your period
- Getting your period after an abortion
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free