Doctor insights on:
After A Workoutwhat Does It Mean If A Mans Nipples Burn
I woke up this morning and it feels like my nipples are cracking and burning when being looked at them there is nothing there... what could this mean?
See your doctor: If your both of your nipples are sore or burning, there might be a number of reasons such as hormonal, exercise induced, etc... If the sensation is unilateral (only on one side), your doctor will likely check you for possible underlying lumps and may consider mammogram to rule out breast cancer. ...Read more
Burning up hot but I feel cold, body aching, nipples sore, cramping, heart rate over 100, what could this mean? Is it serious I need to see a doctor?
Tests: Well, you need a few tests: I'd start with a pregnancy test if that is a physiologic possibility for you (?). You should get and use a thermometer and see what your temperature is when you're feeling hot. If it's >99°, you should be further evaluated - depending on specifics, other tests may be indicated: stool culture?blood count? electrolytes? Any flu-like illness could also do this. ...Read more
Go see a doctor: Hard to say over the internet. Has there been trauma? Are you male or female? Do you have new laundry soap? New bra? New clothes? Any discharge from the nipple? These answers will all be helpful in order to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does an itchy nipple mean?
- What does puffy nipples mean?
- What does a scab on the nipple mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy nipples
- What does it mean when your nipples itch?
- What does it mean when your nipples are sore?
- What does it mean when a guys nipples are hard?
- What does it mean if a mans nipple burns?