Doctor insights on:
After A Viral Fever How Can I Get Full Strength
Viral fever got better but i feel tired and my body has been paining since 2 days.have exams in 2 months.tips to get better fast?
Still have swelling in feet and pain in calf muscles after viral fever after 20 days, when will it get better?
Red spots on legs and those are under the skin and similar on the finger too .This happened after a viral fever ...Do I have to worry?
Low grade diffuse: A fever is usually defined as a temp greater than 100.4 degrees. Saying that it is "viral" means that other causes such as bacteria are less likely. Why? Because a bacterial infection usually has a source, like the bladder, skin, lungs, etc. and follows typical historical qualities and physical findings. Diffuse upper respiratory infection symptoms along with a low grade fever suggests a virus ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rest: Get plenty or rest, stay well hydrated, and use Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen to help reduce the fever and body aches. The fever should start to resolve by day 3-4 of illness but can sometimes last a week. If you are getting worse instead of better you should see a doctor to make sure you don't have a secondary bacterial infection contributing to the fever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How high can a viral fever get?
- Can i get my strength back after a biceps tear?
- Recovering strength after intense exercise
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to regain strength in biceps after full thickness tears in the shoulders?
- How long can a viral fever last?
- How long can a viral infection last with fever?
- How long can a fever last with a viral infection?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free