Doctor insights on:
Affects Of Taking Too Much Thyroid Medication
?: No established direct effect, but such deleterious drug isn't expected to be of any benefit in any condition, including psychiatric illness claimed by some to be of value, do yourself, or the person you're asking on his/her behalf, a favor, and get treated right in a detox program, good luck ...Read more
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a rash a sign of too much thyroid medication?
- Symptoms of too much thyroid medication
- What are the dangers of too much thyroid medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of too much armour thyroid medication
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Dangers of taking flaxseed oil while taking thyroid medication
- Side effects of taking too much aleve
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free