Doctor insights on:
Multiple ways : Stomach juice in the throat can lead to irritation and inflammation. This in turn can cause a variety of symptoms from excessive mucous (the feeling of post nasal drip) to hoarseness, throat clearing, feeling of a lump in the throat, swallowing difficulty, pain and even in rare cases - cancer. It is important to be treated. Throat reflux is harder to treat than heartburn requiring changes in diet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do you mean neck?: I am not sure if you mean neck.? ...Read more
I have a sore throat and its hot in my room so i want to turn the AC on. Will that affect my throat?
Not too cold: it will be fine to keep room 76-78. A small breeze helps to cool you more efficiently. Just don't put the near your face not at a high speed. It tends to dry your throat and increase discomfort. Do hydrate and rest to allow for a speedier recovery. Have a great day!!! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
STD of throat: Yes, both of these can infect the throat. You can have a coating or discharge looking infection in the back of the throat. Get a culture to know for sure ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stds that affect the throat
- Can strep throat affect your gums?
- How does throat cancer affect the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can allergies affect your throat?
- Does wet feet affect gout?
- Can my diet affect puberty?
- Can accutane affect kidney?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online