Doctor insights on:
How does hypokalemia affect leg muscle endurance activities like running and swimming? With low potassium can you still build muscle?
I have 6 disk bad in my back. when i clean,bend etc later i can hardly move. it affects even my legs to.. im in so much pain...what can i do?
Go to your doctor: As you need further evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
CAUSE ?: A short leg may be a "true" short leg....I.E.....If you were to measure the length of the legs, one is short. It may also be a "functional" short leg....I.E. A result of tight muscles, muscle imbalance, strength imbalance, improper lumbar and hip mechanics. Start with an appt with your family doctor and a referral either to a sports medicine dr. Or a sports p.T. Biomechanical eval is needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Term affects lack oxygen legs emphysema
- What are the long term affects of lack of oxygen to legs in emphysema?
- Alcohol affect leg claudication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can leg claudication affect my sexual performance?
- How will restless legs syndrome affect other parts of my body?
- Does wet feet affect gout?
- Can my diet affect puberty?
- Can raynauds affect the legs?